Packing For Cruise Vacation
• Since we don’t have the space to bring entire closet, ladies let’s maximize space by simplifying our clothes.
• Pack items that can be folded in a small tight unit.
• Try to coordinate outfits to wear with a few pairs of shoes. We don’t need to bring shoes to wear with each outfit. That creates bulk.
• If the cruise is during warm climate, it makes it easier to pack Spring/Summer attire. These types of clothes are relatively less material than Winter gear.
• Allow for only one pair of pants. Pants folded are still bulkier than a dress or top.
• Bring a bag that can be easily folded inside luggage. You can use this bag for miscellaneous items that may surface on the trip.
My Disney Cruise Ensemble
• Long maxi dress that can be worn for day or nighttime wear.
• Short sundress for daytime excursions.
• Romper, because it’s cute and doesn’t take up space.
• Shorts & tank tops.
• Sandals that can be worn with multiple outfits.
• Hat and hair bow for the breezy Cruise deck.
• Last but not least, Sunglasses!!! And several pairs just in case you miss place one.
Dresses: $28.99 Floral Bohemian Dress Charlotterusse; $44 Coral Maxi Dress Venus; $29 Black Lace Dress Venus
Romper: $44 francescas
Shorts: $19.99 White Shorts Old navy; $19.99 Denim Shorts target
Tops: $29 f/6 Black & Navy Tops Groupon; $19 Gingham Top Venus
Bottoms: $14.99 Denim Jeans Groupon; $29.99 Yoga Pants victoriassecret ; Denim Skirt is a vintage piece from closet
Shoes: $14.99 White Tennis Shoes Charlotterusse ; $29 Gold Sandals Francesca
Accessories: $19.99 Hat target; $19.99 Belt Francescas